MGS: TAS Episode 1 MGS: TAS Episode 1

Great Job Man, Really Keep it up

I though this was really good, dont listened to those fags, they dont know what funny is, they think Michela Jackson jokes, and the size of there dicks is "funny".
You have a great sense of humour, and a great animation skill, dont stop, and please make an episode 2, cuz i would love to see it, and dont worry, ill be behind you 100%. Good Job!!

KYROG3NiC KYROG3NiC

Nice man...not the best..but still

Good parts:
cool fighting and animation
good music
nice color use

Bad parts:
no plot
kinda bizarre
maybe could have worked hard on it...but meh

Still good..add a plot...and it will rock...the green dude i though was funny...and cute..lol

Counter Strike MaxxaM Counter Strike MaxxaM

SWEET ASS MOVIE!!

NICE DUDE DONT LISTEN TO THAT GUY..THAT WAS GOOD..PROBLY ONE OF THE BETTER CS MOVIES...

GOOD JOB, MAKE A SEQUEL OR ILL KILL U..LOL JK..

Online Funny Buttons Online Funny Buttons

DAMN, MAN THAT GAME IS ADDICTIVE...

AINT NO ONE GONNA BEAT MA SCORE, IM AT THE TOP AND I LOVE IT, BEAT CMON TRY ME, IM BEING KINDA COCKY, CUZ THIS SH*T IS SO DAMN GOOD...GOOD JOB MAN

The Getaway: Driving Game The Getaway: Driving Game

*IMPORTANT...EVERYONE PLAYING THE SHOOTING GAME*

AFROJOE SUBMITTED THE WRONG FILE...AND CANT FIX IT...PLZ HELP HIM...HES AN IDIOT

Feeling bad... Feeling bad...

IT HAD FEELING..I FELT IT.

I FEELT SAD BECAUSE I SUBMITTED STUFF AND IT GOT BLAMMED AND I WORKED HARD..I AM SURE U WORKED HARD TOO...SO I HOPE IT DOES NOT GET BLAMMED...GOOD JOB

RedSquall responds:

hey, dont pity me. this peice sucks, and i just submitted it cus i was bored, i thought it was gonna get blammed, i just wanted somthing to do. ne way, u work at things and ull get in! :)

Crazy Sh*t Crazy Sh*t

Pretty Good

I really like this song, it sounds like a real song, good job...kepp up da good work

Thats how we roll Thats how we roll

Excellent

I feel like freestyling right now listening to it..

freestyle=means rap...lol

whateva nice beats

illumatiks responds:

haha freestyle away!! n if yu do i wanna hear it, my aim is xunklemikestax